Colonial Paddle Wheeler Replica - circa 1906! $USD 180, 2
Days/1 Night (per person based on cabin dbl.)
Address: 10 Tayson Str, Hanoi City.
Tel: (84-4) 8518265- 5332055 ; Fax:
RESORT - NHA TRANG - VIETNAM
Hon tre island, Nha Trang, Vietnam
- The biggest and newest entrant to the Vietnam beach scene is the
500-room VinPearl mega resort - that opens shortly with Soft
Opening on 18 Dec 2003. It is a five storey structure fronting
the sea on a private bay below the hills. At 57, 000sq.m, it will be
Viet Nam’s largest tourism resort. The resort sits on Hon Tre Island,
famous for its crystal white beaches and surrounding mountain valleys,
sloping like birds’ wings.
- The VinPearlresort is a 10-minute boat or hovercraft-ride from the
jetty near Ana Mandara. And arrival is not quite that dull. Guests
will be brought up the crest of a hill by a Hawaiian tramcar where
they can confront the scale of the resort, before descending to their
grand hideaway. The place may not appeal to all tastes but as an
all-inclusive, private, Club Med sort of escape. "No other site in the
region enjoys the (environmental) advantages of the resort," said
Jeroen van Dongen, the resort’s General Manager. The resort is managed
by Furama Hotels and Resorts International.
- Famed for its gorgeous beaches and turquoise waters, the area
around Nha Trang is a popular destination for divers from all over the
world. Nha Trang Bay was one of 29 locations recognized by the World’s
Most Beautiful Bays.
Vinpearl resort - Hon tre island
|INTERNET BOOKING RATES:
- All rates are in USD, inclusive
breakfast, Vat & service charges.
- No charge for a child under 12 when sharing bed with parents.
- For extra bed, please add 30 USD more/bed.
- Transfer service: free two
ways from airport to resort and from resort to airport. From the Nha
Trang airport, visitors must take a 10-minute car ride, then a
VALID UP TO 31 OCT 2009
- The resort boasts 500 rooms, 17 suites and two Presidential rooms.
It is decorated in traditional with wooden and rattan furniture,
Vietnamese paintings and Bat Trang pottery, is it so special
Vietnamese style resort. Most rooms have sea-views. Each room features
king-size or twin beds, luxurious bathroom, AC, fan, IDD telephone,
in-room safe, satellite tivi, mini-bar, coffee/tea making facilities,
hairdryer, stationery kit.
- Deluxe: 38m2 room
with Hill view.
- Deluxe Sea view: 38m2
room with Sea view.
- Deluxe Beach front: in front
of your 38m2 room is white beach.
- Junior Suite: a bed room and a
living room in suite with 80m2, your spa home from home.
- The villas and resort will be open later in 2004.
|FOOD AND OTHER SERVICES:
- Restaurants: VinPearl restaurant
offering a wide selection of Vietnamese and International
cuisine, especially Fresh Sea food. Tropical
bar features an open-air cocktail lounge, with special
tropical coffee. The Pool bar
offers a wide variety of exotic drinks to quench your thirst,
complimented by delicious finger foods and lighter items.
- Nature-lovers can enjoy the tropical garden, or tempted into the
warm transparent waters off the resorts private beach. Tourists can
walk or take a rest in the shade of trees on the beach or accompany
local fishermen to go fishing.
- Alternatively guests can swim in the 10,000sq.m outdoor swimming
pool, the largest in Southeast Asia or indoor swimming pool, a marina
and extensive spa facilities including a state-of-the-art gymnasium.
- Meanwhile, top brand operators for the spa, & adventure sports,
like "Mana Mana" will be signed to provide a wide range of recreation
services, sports, water sports including scuba diving.
- Sports enthusiasts can play football, volleyball, tennis, jet-ski,
parachute, windsurfing and diving.
- Entertainment facilities include a cinema, conference halls,
shopping malls, karaoke parlours and bars. A casino will open next
year. This humongous all-in-one playground boasts a 1,000-guest
- Bay sightseeing and island tours are offering.